Saturday, June 7, 2008

Greatest Summer Memory

One of them is being made today. We are celebrating my son's graduation from high school with a party for him today! He is so excited.

One of the greatest moments in my life happened in the summer. June 12th, my husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary! We are still hopelessly in love with each other. There is nothing better in life then being in love with your husband. Our wedding was beautiful, and I cherish my memories of that day.

Some of my greatest summer memories were just the simple summer things I did with my children. Walks, playing at the park, going to the beach, going on vaction "up north", laying on the ground looking at clouds, catching bugs, playing in the sprinker....the list goes on and on. Now that my children older, I see young families doing these things, and I so miss these little things. I'm tremendously blessed that I was able to stay home with my children for several years, and don't regret one moment of that time. Life is good.