Monday, June 23, 2008

Vent Time
Blog assignment for June 23rd Vent!Say what you want!Vent Time

Why do people take up 2 parking places?? It doesn’t make any sense to me. If they don’t want anyone parking close to them, they need to go out further where no one parks instead of taking up valuable parking spaces!!

Does the grassy areas along the roads look like a trash can to you??? Me either, so who are these people who think they are trash cans!!! Every gas station I have EVER gone to has “trash cans” it’s a great place to throw the trash into. STOP tossing your trash on the side of the road!!!

NO SMOKING….SMOKING ZONES are situated AWAY from doors, there is a reason for that. What good is a non-smoking building when you have to walk though a cloud of smoke coming out? I’m sorry it’s raining and you don’t want to get wet, but try an umbrella. I’m a nurse, I see people with lung cancer who have never smoked but they were exposed to second hand smoke. It’s your choice what you want to do to your own lungs but leave mine alone.

Okay, off my soap box.