Monday, January 30, 2012

Scrapping or the Lack of Scrapping

I'm trying!! I've been working on our Colorado album. If you read my previous post you know that it was summer of 2009! I decided to change up my method of scrapping as the way things are now, I have no hope of ever digging out from the piles of pics and digital pics I have.

I've started using the We R Memory Keepers album system. What I like about it, is the fact that I can still do my full 12 x 12 pages but I can also do smaller things scattered throughout my album. WRMK sells page sleeves with various sized sleeves. I can put pictures in and scatter a box of journaling or some fun embellishment. It's really helpful especially for scenery pictures. I do one large layout and then a couple pages of smaller pictures. Sorry I don't have anything scanned but it will be on my to do list.