Monday, January 30, 2012

Where Have I Been??

I can't believe that I haven't posted since 2009! It is now January of 2012 and I have decided to get back to blogging.

I've been pretty busy since 2009. Definitely enjoying life. I'll try to catch up in a nutshell

Summer of June 2009 camping trip out west to Colorado and Utah. We were gone for 10 days and visited 3 national parks, Arches, Mesa Verde and Rocky Mountain. I drove my first mountain pass, over 13,000 feet!

Fall of 2009, it was back to school for my BSN.

Summer of 2010 a camping trip to Michigan. We visited Michael's nephew Terry and his family. Went to Mackinaw Island, and went to Lake Superior. I ended up having to take a final on that trip. I did well on the final but it wasn't a good thing for the vacation.

Winter 2010-2011. We went on our first cruise at the beginning of February. I took the entire semester off so there was no fear of any homework on the cruise. It was a fabulous trip!!! We flew to San Juan and sailed the southern Caribbean.

Summer 2011 - Another semester off school, we hosted the Doran family reunion. Oh will I ever get done with school?

Fall 2011 back to school again. Had a registration snaffu and my classes were dropped. I could only get back into one class. Beginning to wonder if I'll ever get done. Definitely not graduating spring of 2012 as I had planned.

That brings us up to now. I am back in school, 8 credits and going strong. After this semester I have 3 classes and a internship. The end is in sight!! So do I push it and get done by December or take my time and graduate spring of 2013?? What to do, what to do.

Great to be back on the blog :)